At Sangamo Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations & the Data Protection Act 2018. This policy applies when we are acting as a controller of personal data that is where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. It applies where we process personal data relating to our existing customers & also prospective new customers.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. Sangamo Ltd will be known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means Sangamo Ltd, who determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be processed.
We will process your contact details for the purposes of communication with you and ensuring any products or services exchanged between us satisfy agreed requirements and the regulations pertaining to maintaining records. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the supply of our products and services and maintaining a business relationship with you and/or your employer.
We will retain any personal data collected from yourself whilst we are actively trading with yourselves or no more than 10 years after trading ceases unless we are instructed otherwise by your employer or yourself.
We will share your personal data within the Scolmore Group of companies only to the extent that the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the purposes of the supply of our products and services and maintaining a business relationship with you and/or your employer.
All of our customer data processing is in-house and is not transmitted in anyway outside of the European Union (EU).
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Sangamo Ltd is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 4494864 and whose registered office is at Industrial Estate, Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire PA14 5XG. We are contactable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy last updated May 2018
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Description of the types of data collected by Sangamo Connect
- approximate location (network-based)
- exact location (GPS and network-based)
Photos / Media / Files / Memory
- Read contents of the memory
- Change or delete the contents of the memory
- show network connections
- connect to Bluetooth devices
- access Bluetooth settings
- full network access
- control of near-field communication
Explanation of the purpose for which these data are collected
- Location data is used if the customer wants to transfer position data to the timer (e.g. Astro-function for the calculation of local data of the sun).
- Data is only transferred if a project in the app is open and position method is set to be GPS.
Photos / Media / Files / Memory
- The memory is accessed to save, modify, and delete project files.
The data collected is stored permanently in the user's memory in the respective app-project.
No data will be transmitted to us.
Information about transmission to third parties and their purpose
No data will be transmitted to us or third parties.